Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My reaction to the new Jurassic Park 4 trailer:








Pretty sure this picture sums up the response from every child of the 80's/90's:







Even though Jurassic World is a pretty blatant ploy by Spielberg and crew to make a billion dollars*, there's no way I'm not going to go see it. Yes, the plot seems a little ridiculous (WHY would you ever make a genetically modified dinosaur? Why???). And yes, its basically a modified remake of the original film (two young kids take a tour of the island, some worker on the island gets too cocky, there's a really smart female dinosaur, all hell breaks lose, the end.) But my God, when I heard that Jurassic Park theme music softly playing in the background....a little tear rolled down my cheek. There are few films that define my childhood better than Jurassic Park (other than The Lion King, of course).


I really hope they don't screw this up.





Also, Chris Pratt is in this film. Do you really need more of a reason to want to see it?



DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER POOR TIMMY???







* If they release it in 3D, IMAX, etc. etc.....it may be closer to $2 billion

No comments:

Post a Comment